ILLUMINATI In Film We Trust mocks the words written on the us dollar “in god we trust”, and mimics the massonic/christian iconography of the ‘eye in the triangle’ and the pyramid. The text in the ribbon is also a reference to the famous words by photographer Jilles Peress: “I don’t trust words, I trust pictures”.
This graphic has many references to the film photography pantheon all mixed up:
- The eye has a six-blades diaphragm in place of the pupil
- The icons in the vertices of the triangle are the Lomo’s focus area icons found in the LC-A, in the Smena Symbol and Smena 8M
- The numbers in the circles are the corresponding focus distances in meters
- The text SYMÉTRIQUE is from a very rare and mysterius lens produced in France, the A.F.R. Anastigmat Symétrique 11cm f/6.8
- The lens’ design at the bottom is the 1896 version layout of the Carl Zeiss Planar f/4.5
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Model is wearing a size M. He’s 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7″ (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4″ (85 cm).