120 film spool


If you’re using the FAK Adapters to convert some vintage camera to the 120 film format you may need an empty 120 spool to use as take-up spool. You sure know that every time you shoot a film in 120 medium format camera, the remaining spool is to be swapped into the take-up chamber: so you always have an empty spool when you shoot a 120 film.

But if you buy a vintage camera (Brownie, Hawkeyem 616, Autograph, whatever…) for the first time and you don’t have another camera in the 120 format, you will probably need a spool.

These are simple original empty spools coming fromn Kodak, Fujifilm, Efke, Foma, Ilford and others. Buy one in combination with a FAK Adapter!

3 in stock

You may also like…