Questions and answers
Is my camera supported?
Please see this page: it contais tables, lists and guides that will help you identify what film your vintage camera would use, and which adapter you will need to operate it with 120 film. If your camera is made for 116 film, 118 film, 122 film or 616 film, then the answer is YES! Click the button below to jump to the IndentiSPOOL page. 😉
Should I register?
Registration is not required! You can make a purchase as a “guest” and give your billing and shipping addresses during the checkout process. A registered user will have a username and password for future purchases, so you don’t have to enter your address every time. Your email and other contact information will not be given to anyone and will be used solely to process your requests. You can also modify/delete your own profile’s data after the order is complete.
Is this site secure?
Sure, it uses SSL encryption to secure all the data that are exchanged and stored in the site. Anyway, all the checkout process goes thrugh the PayPal security, which is even more, …ehm, secure.
What is the accepted payment method?
At the moment the only payment method I accept is PayPal. You will not send your credit card’s informations to this site: after you submit your order you will be redirected to the PayPal page to complete the checkout process.
Shipping methods and times.
Items like adapters and accessories are made in Italy and shipped via PosteItaliane (Italian Posts), which is cheap and secure. There are two shipping options: Simple Mail and Express Registered Mail.
- Simple Mail is cheaper but slow, and is not trackable. Shipping to European countries may take up to 10 days. Shipping to north America or Asia will take a little longer, like 2 or 3 weeks. Please, be patient.
- Express Registered Mail is a little more expensive, but is also faster and trackable: from acceptance at the post office to the final delivery every step is traced in real time. Times: shipping to European countries may take up to 1 week. Shipping to north America or Asia will take a little longer, like 2 weeks.
T-shirts and other printed products are made in USA (California) by Printful. All of their products ship from USA via express courier and are trackable by default.
Combined shipping cost/method?
I keep the shipping and handling rates as little as possible: the costs are calculated with a flat rate that will combine items in order to keep the shipping costs low. For example: shipping a Film Adapter Kit to USA will cost as little as 5,5€; if you add another kit the total shipping cost will be 7€ (instead of 11) .
What about productions times?
Every single item is hand made, or requires some manual finishing work. Please note that:
- Adapters are always ready-to-ship until they go out of stock. In this case, please allow some days for supply of the plastic parts (in the meanwhile purchase is not possible). FAKMATIC adapters for instamatic are complex to produce and I test them one by one, so they will take a little linger to ship.
- Accessories and Keychain are hand made in single editions: what you see in the picture is what you get.
- T-shirts are printed on demand so they take a few days to produce and ship.
Adapters and hacks are made in Italy and ship from Italy. T-shirts are made in America and ship from U.S. Feel free to ask questions about production methods and materials.
Will you accept custom email requests/order?
Sure! Just write me an email from the contacts page.